- Read the entire listing. Don’t skim it! Read it in its entirety. This is very important! If the listing isn’t clear, please ASK! If you don’t understand something, ask before purchasing! Don’t assume things that aren’t in the listing.
- Look at all of the pictures. Click to enlarge them if possible. If things look off in the picture, chances are that they will look off when you actually receive the item.
- Read through the WAHM’s policy page. Understand that they have policies in place for a reason. If you would like them to deviate from their policies, please ask PRIOR to making a purchase. Be respectful and understanding if they are unable to fulfill your special request (and consider ordering elsewhere if it is something that is very important to you).
- Understand their shipping times. If a WAHM says that she will ship in stock items within two business days, expect her to fulfill her promise and ship within that time frame. For me personally, if something comes up and I am not able to fulfill a promise I have made, I will contact the customer ASAP to let them know and offer them options. This only happens when something serious comes up that prevents me from getting to the post office. Understand that while we strive to get things out ASAP, we are mothers (and wives, and sometimes students or we might have other jobs) and we might need the full amount of time listed.
- Understand and agree to the times for custom orders prior to placing the order. Most WAHMs do orders in the order they are received. You may have placed a smaller custom order, but you have no idea of knowing how many orders are ahead of you on the list. Most WAHMs clearly advertise their waiting periods. If the WAHM advertises a 2 week wait time on custom orders, be happy if it ships prior to the end of the wait time, but try not to be disappointed if it takes the entire time. Wait times are listed for a reason.
- International Buyers, please don’t ask the WAHM to break the law by marking your purchase as a “gift” on the customs forms. Please understand that you may be responsible to pay import taxes. Those are imposed by your country, and we have absolutely no control over them. Please understand that it takes time for packages to arrive internationally. While we wish we could make our post offices move faster, once the package is out of our hands, it is truly out of our control. And on this note, all MotherMoonPads international shipping prices include the cost of insurance through U-Pic.
- If you require anymore assistance or information that is not included in the listing, pictures, or on the policy page, contact the WAHM. We are more than happy to further explain whatever you need help with.
- If you receive your order and have an issue with it, please:
- contact the WAHM via her chosen method (email address listed on her business card, through the “contact” tab on her Facebook page or store)
- Calmly and politely explain your problem
- Clearly and politely state how you would like the problem to be fixed
- Treat her with respect, and she will likely return the favor. Try not to come out with “guns blazing”. Every WAHM wants their customer to be happy, and they should work with you to fix the problem.
Above all, understand that WAHMs are humans. We make mistakes. Sometimes life gets in the way. Try to be understanding.
To View MotherMoonPads Buyer’s Guide and Washing Instructions, click here:
To View MotherMoonPads Store Policies, click here: